Sunday 16 December 2012

Bachelor's Quotes




1. Every man has to get Married some day, After all happiness is the only thing in life.
2. Bechulors should be heavely taxed, its not fair that some men should be happier then others
3. When a newly Married couples Smiled Everyone knows why, but when a 10 years old Married couple        
     smiles Everyone Wonders why?
4. Love is blind, but Marriage is an Eye-Opner
5. When a men opens a the door of his car for his wife, you can imagine that Either the car is new or the wife
6. I always hold my wife's hand, if i let go she shops.
7. Someone asked his wife,'' where do you want to go for your anniversary  she said some where i have
    never been then he replied how about the kitchen.
8. Why do Married Men gain weight while Bachelors don't.


Note:- if you have some articles to share
Write us at :- nayafanda@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. The Tao of Badass is one of the best systems I've ever used. It teaches guys how to get hot girls without really trying. The real tasty meat is in the videos. Goldfish is just one of the many techniques that Joshua Pellicerine being able to control women and to get them to do what you want. I'd always dreamed of being able to influence women, but never knew how before. The Tao of Badass Changed My Life . Today, I have more female attention than I'd ever thought possible. The videos are easy to understand and well explained. The book has completely changed my life. I'm talking to girls that I never used to approach. I'm dating women that I thought were too good for me. The whole system is amazing and it's made me become a better person. So read my honest and unbiased The Tao of Badass Review before you buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article!
    It is the little changes which will make the most important changes.

    Thanks a lot for sharing!

    my web-site; tao of badass review

    ReplyDelete